You only need one account to play on all servers. Servers are subject to change, but generally speaking Regular and PD will always exist.
The regular server is the default server: the one that new players will connect to. Features of the regular server:
- players gain experience and have levels
- stats are increased when leveling up
- players level up by meditating at a shrine: the stat distribution determined by the shrine meditated at
- 6 stat points per level
- classes are variable and are determined by class cap
- no real penalty for death other than having to go and pick up your gold
The address of the regular server is euo.swut.net:26667.
No Grind Server
The No Grind server has its own page here: Introduction to NG.
The address of the NG server is euo.swut.net:26668.
Permanent Death Server
The Permanent Death server has its own page here: Introduction to PD.
The address of the PD server is euo.swut.net:26666.
A weekly competition ladder server with permanent death. See New Weekly PD: revamp COMPLETE, totally roguelike
The address of the PD server is euo.swut.net:26669.
A server for testing. No guarantees about availability or state. Official alpha server thread
The address of the Alpha server is euo.swut.net:26665.
Commands unique or special to alpha
- /respec xx xx xx - free respec (ie stat redistribution)
- /script vamp - toggle player vampyrism
- /script druid - convert to druid
- /remort - available at level 75
- /race 0-9 - free race change
- 0 - Human
- 1 - Draconian
- 2 - Half-Orc
- 3 - Gnome
- 4 - Half-Troll
- 5 - Shadow Folk
- 6 - Bloodkin
- 7 - Dwarf
- 8 - Skeletun
- 9 - Golem
- New for July 2013: Can copy any character from reg and PD to Alpha via armoury