When you die and are resurrected (by any means other than a party member or DM resurrecting you), you will have resurrection sickness. Find a shrine, go up to the flame and meditate there to remove the resurrection sickness (takes about 5-10 sec). Note, if you have recently gained a level, you will need to meditate a second time to receive it.
Effects of Resurrection Sickness
While you are under the effects of resurrection sickness, the following negative effects will apply to you:
- You can't engage in player vs. player combat.
- Monsters will not drop anything.
- You are not allowed to be in a party.
- Merchants won't serve you.
- You will not gain any skill points.
- Kills will not give you any experience.
|Main Page||General Information|